Our goal is to help you get better quickly and safely. Our team is made up of friendly, highly qualified therapists from a variety of disciplines. We work together as a team to ensure the best quality of care.
Meet Your Dream Team
Dr. Travis Meier, DC
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Meier studied Science and Kinesiology at SFU which awakened a keen interest in the human body, specifically in biomechanics and neurology. That was when he made the decision to pursue a career in Chiropractic. He attended Palmer West and graduated in 2000. Dr Meier’s focus is on rehabilitation and injury care as well as educating patients to the benefits of preventative and wellness care. With the use of up to date techniques encompassing spinal decompression, laser therapy, spinal rehabilitation equipment, active rehabilitation and digital x-ray, Dr. Meier and the BC Back Clinic keep up to date and on the cutting edge of technology to offer you the patient, the best possible care. Dr. Meier believes better health is a way of life, which is why an active lifestyle, proper nutrition and spinal health through chiropractic care are all tent poles to living life to its maximum potential.
Ajeet (AJ) Bains, BPT, ACSM-PT
AJ has been a part of the BC Back team since 2011. During his time here, he has taken many patients through the VAX-D spinal decompression program, tailoring treatment plans and ensuring optimum results for each case. He has also focused much of his attention on helping motor vehicle accident victims recover to their pre-accident condition. AJ is an avid soccer player, so understands firsthand what the rehabilitation process entails. AJ has also established his manual physiotherapy practice here, which allows patients to receive more passive care, until they are ready to begin more active forms of rehabilitation. He enjoys working with the various disciplines at BC Back to ensure his patients get everything that they need to recover from their injuries. AJ is also very active in his community and is trusted by many friends and family for his high quality therapy practices.
Christopher Lum, B.Kin
Chris is a UBC graduate with a degree in Kinesiology, as well as a Langara graduate with a diploma in Human Kinetics. Chris is also a BCAK-registered kinesiologist. He joined the BC Back Clinic in 2013 and has gained much experience in his time here as well as worked extensively on maximizing his range of skills. Within his scope of practice, Chris takes a keen interest in soft tissue injuries. Many of his patients are recovering from sports injuries and motor vehicle accidents. He also enjoys promoting a healthy lifestyle to his patients and helping improve their quality of life. Chris stays active himself by playing hockey, football and baseball.
Jane Zhou, R.Ac
Jane is a very sought-after therapist here at BC Back. She joined the team here in 2012 and has built a very popular practice. Jane is a Registered Acupuncturist and a member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia, as well as the British Columbia Qualified Acupuncturists and Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Association. Jane also uses Acupressure therapy in her practice and works with a wide variety of cases. She has worked with many athletes in her career and was herself a professional shot-put athlete and a shot-put coach. Jane attended the PCU College of Holistic Medicine, and also graduated from the Shanghai Clinic of Physical Education with a degree in Sports Training.
We promise to always put YOU first!
- We promise to show you what we see with imaging, educate you on your options, and empower you to make the best decisions for yourself
- We promise to not push unnecessary treatments on you
- We promise to respect your time and do everything we can to see you within a few minutes of your appointment
- We promise to be transparent about pricing and insurance coverage
- We promise to constantly invest time and money into continuing education and industry leading equipment to ensure the highest quality of care
- We promise to always be respectful, polite, and professional
- We promise to take our time with you on patient education and treatments, we don’t want you to feel rushed
- We promise to do everything we can to help you get out of pain and prevent future injury
- We promise to keep our office environment clean, friendly, and up to date with technology
- We promise to build a world class rehab team that works together to ensure the best quality of care
We would love to hear from you…
We warmly welcome new patients to our office. Please fill out the form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible.