Our chiropractic approach works to align your spine, restore joint movement, normalize nerve function and restore balance. These are all important factors in alleviating and preventing pain.
Book an Appointment Today, Call 778-574-4999!
Meet Your Dream Team
Get back to doing what you love!
Chiropractic Care is an effective way to eliminate existing pain and prevent future pain around the entire body. We cater to the needs of ICBC and Worksafe claims to ensure you get back to living life pain free. With both advanced techniques and equipment, our chiropractors can help you get better even when others can’t. Thank you for considering us as your chiropractor in Surrey, BC!
- Facilitates the natural healing process of the body by allowing the body to function at its optimum level with minimal spinal nerve interference
- Relieves stress
- Non-surgical alternative to pain relief
- Relieve back pain, neck pain, joint pain, and arthritis
- Improve overall body and organ function
- Can also be used to treat asthma, relieve headaches, and control blood pressure
- Rehabilitate injuries
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to getting you back on track, you’re in good hands…
We promise to always put YOU first!
- We promise to show you what we see with imaging, educate you on your options, and empower you to make the best decisions for yourself
- We promise to not push unnecessary treatments on you
- We promise to respect your time and do everything we can to see you within a few minutes of your appointment
- We promise to be transparent about pricing and insurance coverage
- We promise to constantly invest time and money into continuing education and industry leading equipment to ensure the highest quality of care
- We promise to always be respectful, polite, and professional
- We promise to take our time with you on patient education and treatments, we don’t want you to feel rushed
- We promise to do everything we can to help you get out of pain and prevent future injury
- We promise to keep our office environment clean, friendly, and up to date with technology
- We promise to build a world class rehab team that works together to ensure the best quality of care
Through daily activity, stress, motor vehicle accidents or accidents on the jobs site, your back can align incorrectly. When your spine aligns improperly, it can sever the connection between the spine and nerves causing pain. Through our three-phase process, your chiropractor will relieve pain, prevent it from reoccurring in the future, and improve overall body health. Using carefully controlled pressure, we will gently manipulate your spine into the correct positions, alleviating the stress on nerves and relieving pain.
Phases of Care
Step 1 – Relief Care
The first step in the healing process is simply relieving pain. This may require daily visits or 2-3 a week depending on the severity of your injury or condition.
Step 2 – Corrective Care
This phase builds on the results of the first phase. We ensure that you get better and stay that way! We work with you to make sure your spine aligns properly and prevent symptoms from reoccurring. This stage of treatment does not require you to receive adjustments as often, but may incorporate various exercises and stretches.
Step 3 – Wellness Care
This phase encourages overall health once your body has fully recovered. It is important to continue with the care, as routine adjustments can prevent future flare-ups.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When your daily activity is restricted by pain, it is time to come see us for an adjustment. Additionally, if you have been injured in a car accident or on the jobsite, an adjustment can help you get on the road to recovery. Chiropractic care is also used for maintaining or increasing range of motion and improving overall body function. Call us at (778) 574-4999 to book an appointment with your Surrey chiropractor. BC Back Clinic is conveniently located on Highway 10 in South Surrey!
Chiropractic care is one of the safest treatments of pain. Chiropractic care is non-invasive meaning no surgery or drugs are required.
No, chiropractors are primary health professionals. Patients may consult a chiropractor directly.
Our therapies are covered by most major health plans and coverage varies by provider and plan. For more information on coverage, we suggest contacting your insurance provider. To book an appointment please call us at (778)-574-4999.
We would love to hear from you…
We warmly welcome new patients to our office. Please fill out the form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible.