Meet Your Dream Team
Cold Laser Therapy in Surrey
Cold Laser Therapy is great for anyone looking to speed up the body’s natural healing process and recover from injury quickly!
- Effective method of pain relief
- Little to no recovery time required
- No drugs or surgery required
- Re-growth of cells speeds up healing process
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to getting you back on track, you’re in good hands…
We promise to always put YOU first!
- We promise to show you what we see with imaging, educate you on your options, and empower you to make the best decisions for yourself
- We promise to not push unnecessary treatments on you
- We promise to respect your time and do everything we can to see you within a few minutes of your appointment
- We promise to be transparent about pricing and insurance coverage
- We promise to constantly invest time and money into continuing education and industry leading equipment to ensure the highest quality of care
- We promise to always be respectful, polite, and professional
- We promise to take our time with you on patient education and treatments, we don’t want you to feel rushed
- We promise to do everything we can to help you get out of pain and prevent future injury
- We promise to keep our office environment clean, friendly, and up to date with technology
- We promise to build a world class rehab team that works together to ensure the best quality of care
Our Patients Love Us!
Cold Laser Therapy stimulates damaged cells to encourage rapid re-generation. It is a non-invasive treatment which means no down time or medication is required. We typically use cold laser therapy as a compliment to other treatments in order to speed up recovery, however we offer it as a singular service as well. Patients still undecided, may also wish to explore our Surrey Chiropractor service as part of a comprehensive approach.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our therapies are covered by most major health plans and coverage varies by provider and plan. For more information on coverage, we suggest contacting your insurance provider. To book an appointment please call us at (778)-574-4999.
Cold Laser Therapy is used in conjunction with our other services because it speeds up the healing process. It does not require surgery or drugs, meaning your recovery time will be minimal. Cold Laser Therapy is an effective method of relieving pain and rehabilitating an injury.
No, the treatment is completely painless. However, you may find a warm tingling sensation in some cases.